Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shavon's Blog NOT yours!

Agenda

English:Blog Poetry
Word wars 1&2
Nanowrimo
HW-RJ 10.2

We started off by writing down the agenda and everyone came in kinda loud SMH. Then Kevin started reading his blog and when he was done he picked me! Then we started reading The poems...And today we are discussing O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN! It's a pretty dope poem. Now Ms. Nakada is calling up people to get there Alpha smarts. Ugh Robert keeps telling me I'm mean! Psh, I'm thaa nicest person ever, he trippin! Aha Ms. Nakada just told Kologio he couldn't go to the bathroom because he isn't in uniform. Go sit back down! Ahh we're about to have our word war! I'm ready. Ugh I almost won! It's time for break so latz. I'm back and break was crazy. Oh well word war #2 I got this. Now were putting back our alpha smarts and it's time For history

Agenda
The Slavery Debate
HW:Review Notes Quiz#6 Thursday

Ms. Nakada told us to take out our history notebooks and were now going over our notes. Ha ha were discussing Something about The terminator i put that Because i have No idea How To spell his last name. Ms. Nakada got mad because people were calling out. (RUDE)! Now we're waiting on Chris because he fell asleep for awhile. Ms. Nakada asked if we prefer anarchy or federalism?ideekaay? Now were doing Cornell notes! Like leslie just said Ughh! Omagod Kologio really needs to SHUT UP! because he keeps interrupting. We're talking about The Slavery Debate. The bells about to ring so I'm out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment