Monday, November 15, 2010

Kevins blog

English blog
blog
poetry
10 week grades
NaNoWriMO
(Saving Novels, clearing Files, Word count)

Every one came in on time and started writing down the agenda. After that every one took out their Poetry sheets and waited for Ms. Nakada to lead us through it. Then she passed out grades sheets to see if she has our grades recorded correctly and there were no mistakes. I got A's for both classes. Then it was time to start our NaNoWriMo.I don't have as many words as I should have, so I need to catch up. Every one was quiet and Ms. Nakada started to checking peoples grades to see if they had any mistakes.


History blog
The slavery debate
primary source analysis
HW: review notes

The bell rang and there were still a few people not in their seats but they sat down quickly. We got back and kept doing our NaNoWriMo. I had to go to the cumputer lab for a wile to save my NaNoWriMo in my documents. After a wile Ms. Nakada told every one to put their Alpha smarts away. While she was putting them away she told ever one to read page 17 in their notes. Then we went over them with Ms. Nakada and wrote down the questions. Then when every one had the questions down we could pack up to go home. Then the bell rang and every one left.

No comments:

Post a Comment