Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DELAYASIAS SUPER WONDERFUL BLOG :)

ENGLISH
blog-poetry
make ups or nanowrimo
H.W-RJ 9.2


We came in our super duper wonderful classroom for English, period 5. Then Edgar read his blog then he was done and he picked me because I'M AWESOME. Then SOMEONE told me to put their name in the blog but know I don't wanna then he threatened me and said if I didn't put his name in the blog that he was gonna get Valentino on me__- PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Anyways yes I'm awesome lol, we read the poems and Ms. Nakada started to call people up to get there alpha smarts so we can write our awesome novels :P. Then Vincent picked up my binder !LOOKED AT IT! and said "What does this say Deejay and Christian?" YOU SAW THAT IT SAID DEEJAY AND CHRISTIAN SO WHY DID YOU ASK?! LOL. Then I say Payge dancing o_O lol. Then Kologio started doing some dance and Payge looked at him like he was crazy lol. Then the bell rang and we went to break.  


HISTORY
ch.8 creating the constitution
H.W review notes


The bell rang again and everyone got to class on time, yaay!  Then Ms. Nakada said something about the crazy anarchy yesterday. Then she told us to take out our history notebooks and that we were continuing our notes from yesterday. Then Simone called Shavon Deejay hahaha <3 <3 <3. Then we had a discussion about the laws in this state. Then we had to introduce ourselves as people from the past mostly men. Then Ms. Nakada said something about our behavior which was not good, she said some fancy word that I can't pronounce lol. Well, bye bye peeps(:

No comments:

Post a Comment