Friday, November 5, 2010

Paygee's blog yooo !

English Agenda

blog/poetry
Nanowrimo
Reading journal
homework :: work on novels!
book project due 11-12-2O1O

Good evening! Today everyone was early to class (because we had a tardy sweep) ! Yaaaay ! Jesus came up to the front of the class room to read his blog and when he finished he chose me as the next blogger. Now I'm writing my blog (second one to be exact) 8-). Once everyone one got settled down, we wrote down our agendas and took out our poetry sheets and began to read them. Then we started taking poetry notes. Just to make sure we all knew the meaning of the poems we read. After we put away our poetry sheets, Simone & I had a little argument about Hami, Fairfax, and other unimportant things. Once that little altercation was over, we all got our alpha smarts and got to work on our novels (: Class was almost over so we all returned our alpha smarts and took our break before starting history class.


History blog

my grades
review anarchy constitutional convention
homework :: review notes !

Good evening, once again. tee-hee (: . It is now time for history class and everyone has their notebook and is ready to get some KNOWLEDGE! Oh yes, I love Ms.Nakada's classes. SHHH Simone sayss hiii ! Don't tell Payge I said this :) ------ oh that darn Simone, smh ! Anyways, we are all working on updating our history scores and Anthony is standing by me saying "I'm on your head!" but it's okay because I got him. We don't even have to trip ;-) . After we are done with our scores, we move on to review. While we review, ANTHONY, yes ANTHONY, called out the WRONG, yes WRONG, answer. Shame, shame! Once we are done, we all pack up and got ready to go home. It's been a long, hot day and it's time for the weeken ! Yaaay! TGIF! Goooodbye now ! I'll be back soon ;-*

No comments:

Post a Comment