Monday, June 20, 2011

Class of 2011 Blog

English
Blog,
Intro to Shakespeare
HW: Return Books

History
Year review
Reflection
HW: Return Books

Emily: So this is our LAST blog! :'( , I'm going to miss all you guys! You guys are the best, unique, and funny! So now it's time for me to pass it on to the next person! bye CLASS OF 2011 BABY!!:)

Hector: Dang it, Noriko said it was our last blog. It's OKAY, so yeah ......SWAG

Edwin: I hope everybody had a good time in this class like I did. Bye everybody. Take care, go soccer, I love Rango.

Wendy: Last blog class of 2011...(:

Oscar:  The last day and last blog of 2011!!!:)

Alex: My last day here. McChicken

Luis: The last blog of class of 2011

Alfredo: Hi, I'm gonna miss you all =) McCHICKEN

Guillmarck: I'm gonna miss this class.


Simone!!:  Omg I can't believe it's our last day! I'm going to miss this class so much! It was one of my best classes. We always had good times and fun, and laughs that I will never forget about. I wish the school year didn't have to end because I had the best time in this class! I'm going to miss all you guys so much next year in high school. I hope all you guys succeed next year and with the years to come. I wish all of you the best and to take care. CLASS OF 2011 ROCKS! :D<3 - Sincerely Moniii :* Yay last week of school! Can't wait until graduation. LOVE YA!!

Tony: This was a good class.


Chris: Well, the school year is over and I will miss coming to this class and laughing every day. I hope everyone has a great summer and have fun everyone. I will miss you guys!!:)

Ariana:  Ahhhh! It's our last day in this class :'( I'm going to miss everyone! I'll always cherish all our fun as a class; our good times, bad times, and all the crazy stuff we've done! I'm happy that a few of us are going to Uni but for the rest of the class, we better stay in touch! I'm gonna miss you guys so much! Ms. Nakada, you're my favorite teacher (: Good luck everyone & take care(: Love, Ariana <3 :-*

Espie: This was the best English class I ever had :)

Miguel: Best year I have ever had :]

Elizabeth: Omg it's our last day here:/ Aww. I'm going to miss everyone. I hope everyone has a great summer vacation:)

Griselda: Best class I ever had!! I'm going to miss everyone!! Hope to see everyone again someday!!!:)

Cayley: Aww I'm going to miss everyone!!!! Hope everyone has a awesome vaca :D BEST CLASS =BEST YEAR!!!:P


Robert: Good bye Ms. Nakada's 5 & 6 period and good bye class blog.

Shavon<3. I'm going to miss this class 'cause it was always FUN & NEVER boring (: & I'm going to miss everyone in it ;/ I'm especially gonna miss MY FAVORITE TEACHER Ms. Nakada<3 thank you for all that you taught me^___^ I'm going to come back to visit (me & my betterhalf Simone (: Mrs.Nakada you haven't seen the last of us ! AHA alright bye love everyone :* CLASS OF 2011 ! -Shay<3;*


Ayyee its DANIEL ;D aha, well I'm going to miss everybody! Except for Hector. aha just kidding:D Well, bye.(:

Payge:: heeeeeeey,( : Well, we're the class of 2011 & I can truly say I'll miss Ms. Nakada & her class SO MUCH! I enjoyed having her for 5th & 6th period & I loved having all of you in my class. Welp, I'm a HAMI YANKEE now, so goodbye Emerson. I'll visit soon*: bye loves ) :

That's all, fifth and sixth!  You all have been the best and are so much fun. I will miss you very dearly. Good luck in high school and when you miss me, you can always read the blog! All best, Ms. Nakada

2 comments: