Monday, June 13, 2011

The Blog That Has Swag Ayee By:chris!!!!;)

English
blog
18week grades
portfolio reflections
hw:turn in books

Today is Monday and Shavon read her blog.Then I went to go get my shirt from the lockers. When I came back Ms. Nakada was sayinig that today is the last week she will really see us because we are graduating and next week we practice for culmination and all of those fun thinigs. Now people are passing out things. I got a c and it stands for cool!!!!!!!:) Also, we got 10 poinits that means we can do somthing cool. Gary came in and messed up my hair. Thanks Gary, and he pressed a bunch of buttons. Now we are doing portfolio reflections. Well, anyways did you know my favorite word is kay I like it because it goes with everythinig. Now its time for break!!!!:)

History
The Assassination of Lincoln
hw:books!!!!:)


Well, we came back from break and simone is telling Ms.nakada if she is goinig to accept her on facebook but Ms. Nakada is too popular!!!!!!:) Now we are watching a movie!!!:))) Now we have to do a perfect paragraph.ohh btw me and my backbone Simone and I are graduating!!!!:)))))well bye I got to write a perfect paragraph!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment