Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paygee's last blog ? ):

History

The Diary of Anny Frank

Heeey, today we came into class & I have on a build.a.bear skirt(: lol, swagg. There's alot of people absent today thoe. like
Simone, Chris, Maia, & Espie :p anyways, little short stack (Hector ) chose me to do the blog. I was waaay excited :D We're watching The Diary Of Anne Frank. We're on the part where they're about to go into hiding. Daniel just waved at me,(: today I'm sitting by Delayasia & Frank. Its kinnda quiet in here today. Ms. Nakada is doing porforlio reflections & other school junk. It's 1:01 & Robert just walked in, urg >.< Then Julia walked in. I'm sleepy, >:O but im trying to stay awake. sh, Anne & family are sleeping. Some people are still taking the SPA test . My babycaaakes just walked in(: & smiled at me, lol<3 Delayasia was here iLoveYhu other half >.< <3 This movie is getting interresting, oweee ! eeew, >.< Peter has a cat. Hastings just walked in the classroom, (: I havent seen him in like FOREVER! Peter & Anne just kissed bro! ayee, Anne & the rest of the people living in that house can be set free in 06:30 hours. what ever time that is. Guillmark is making a DOPE beat, I'm saying "uh, yea, okay, uh." He's tight(8 Edgar just walked in & said he fell UP the stairs, how do you fall UP stairs? like, I really don't undertstand that-.- but anyways, moving on. . . My buddy Khalifah just walked in:) yeaah. . . They got Anne & her family because some lady snitched, that's kind of burnt out. Anne & Margot are crying:'( They're packing up they're close & they have to leave. Shavon has a thing on her head,(: The bell is about to ring, & this might have been my last blog, ): im going to cry! well bye blog. )": i love you Daniel! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment