Thursday, June 9, 2011

Shavon Gianna's blog :*

Agenda.
Bolg
John Wilkes Booth
Hw: review notes

We came into class. I was happy too see Ms. Nakada back (: & teaching us. Tear. I just looked to my left to touch Hector's SOFT hands but he's not here today :/ . Anyway right now we're doing Cornell Notes. Daniel just asked a very good question he asked when we were going too use our 10points ! & Ms. Nakada said next week I hope we have CHIPOTLE<3(: . Now we are watching a movie about how President Lincoln got assassinated. FACT: Lincoln's 12 year old son died after being ill for a week. hmm well we're still watching a movie. Today is a pretty chill period. Aha; so I looked over & Kevin is sleeping. Smh, wait so is Maia :Daniel <----- lol that was Daniel. lmao so my Bh<3 just turned around and handed me back my eyeliner & Daniel tried to put it on. Anyway's we are watching the movie & John Wilkes has PROBLEMS :O ! AHA while trying to kill Lincoln he broke his ankle. at 7:22 President Abraham Lincoln<3 died :| . Hiii It's Monii Here, Well We Watched Part Of The Movie And It Was Actually Really Interesting. Well I'm Out With 2 Fingers Up High!!!!!<3;  kaay well the bell's about to ring sooo byee :*

No comments:

Post a Comment