Monday, November 29, 2010

Emily's blog

English
blog- poetry
RJ 10.1- 10.5
nanowrimo
homework: RJ 11.1

To begin we started reading poems:). We read only two:(. After that we took out our nanowrimo packets. Ms. Nakada told the class that we were going to the computer lab:)! We started writing in our alpha smart for a little while. We did a word war! Lele was here uhhhh jerk idk I'm wierd. Ha ha Leislie wrote that during the break. Ms. Nakada was waiting in the door for everybody to go in and I went in a little early and she was imitating Payge's blocking in football and almost hit me. It's ok Ms. Nakada hehe:]

history
quiz#6 make ups
ch.9: the constitution
homework: review notes:]

Ms. Nakada asked everyone if they wanted to do make ups after she passed them back. I don't know if I even took that test. Well, I didn't so bye bye! I'm back! and I guess they did test corrections but I came just in time to set up for Cornell Notes on chapter 9 The Constitution. I liked how Ms. Nakada shows us how a bill becomes a law because she let it be about marijuana. We packed up so we could go home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment