Friday, November 12, 2010

Leislie's Sick Blog Numero 2 :)

English

Agenda

Log on to POE

Blog

Saving Your Novel Updating Your NaNoWrimo Account

NaNoWriMo

H.W- NaNoWrimo Done Half Way By Monday


Uhhh, so once again I am the blogger because uhh somebody had to pick me(Cough, Anthony, Cough) Yeah Thank you very much Simone & Anthony .Yes it's the weekend yayyaa. So, today we came into the computer lab. Ms .Nakada was pretty much mad because people came in late and sat whereever they wanted so she got pissed of. Then I guess everybody got her mad because they didn't listen to her directions. So then everybody updated their NaNoWrimo account. Now everybody is working on their NaNoWrimo.Well, the bell just rang for sixth period and Ms .Nakada only let people that turned in their Book Projects. I turned mine in so talk to ya'll latz.



History's Agenda

History

Constitutional Convention

Road To Revolution

NaNoWrimo

H.W-Review Notes


I'm back so now and Ms. Nakada and she told us to go to the Emerson web page and go to some link to do with history. She told us to check out the page and see what we find. Now people are working on their NaNoWrimo. Man, I just got in trouble for talking to Simone...man Simone is always getting people in trouble. I need to stop talking to her. So the bell is about to ring so i g2g I'm out so peace out yall:D

No comments:

Post a Comment