Tuesday, November 2, 2010

JEFFREY'S blog hahaha:)

English
blog
NANOWRIMO
hw-Rj 8.2




So Darrell (Shavon) just read her blog and she picked me :(). After that we started typing for our nanowrimo thingy and it got quiet. I had people reading mine because they had no idea what to write about so they got some ideas for their novel. I only have 732 words so far  and Ms. Nakada told us that we need to have at least 1000 a day:0. The bell just rang and we finally had a break since Monday yay!!!!!!!! So the bell rang and it was time for six period. Edwin says he has a good novel in progress but we will see about that in December:).i have more word they shay ahahaha:) D<<<<<<<<333333333333S= DS HAHAHAHA




History
quiz # 5
hw-none


So Ms. Nakada told every body to review our notes so we would get a good grade on test # 5. So Ms. Nakada is asking questions that are gonna be on the test and every body is just yelling out the wrong answers. Chris started stuttering. Alfredo keeps on making funny faces at me weird. We started turning our tables so we  could start the test. I don't think Imma pass.  Someone just said ANTHONY LOOKS HOT:). We all just finished out test and its time to pack up yay. I'm happy I get to go home and knock out :)  bye bye every body see u tomorrow .... LESLIE YOU ARE NEXT AND YOU ARE GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment