Friday, April 15, 2011

Miguel Blog

ENGLISH
Blog 
POETRY inspired by...
writer's workshop
RJ
HW 10-30 Poems


          Today Julia pick me as the class blogger. I did want to do the class blog again but I still have to do it so I guess we go back to English. So Ms. Nakada is reading a poem for us to inspired us to make our poem.   
The poem that Ms. Nakada was reading for us was called "You will remember" and it is deep. Now it's time for silent writing time. Every one is just quiet. The bell is about to ring and History is about to begin.


HISTORY
BULL RUN Lit.
CIRCLES
HW Review Notes!


       History we took our BULL RUN note out and talk about the charter.After we finish talking about it, Ms. Nakada told us we can go to our groups or work alone. School is almost over an I glad because after this's period it spring break,and no can wait so bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment