Monday, April 4, 2011

Ariana's 5th & 6th Period Blog :-*

English
Blog
T.G.F. Essay
-conclusions/submissions
RJ check 8.1-8.4
H.W. 9.1 - Book Project due Friday


Simone&mee(: And Daniel in the back (:
Heyy(: So today we came into class and Robert read his blog. He chose me to be the blogger so here I am. HI :D Ooh Ms. Nakada just told us how they did their blog last year. They had to write in notebooks. I wouldn't have volunteered. It seems tiring :/ But then she passed out the notebooks & they're pretty! There's one page with a pretty flower in it. :> Now we're going over the T.G.F essay. Ms. Nakada told us what should be in our essays & then showed us hers.  Okay hold up brb I'm gonna work on my essay(: Oh my Jesus, the whole uploading and printing my essay took forever! & I wasted like 4 pages of paper. I'm sorry Ms. Nakada! But my essay is now done. yayyy(: awwh' sorry I used the ink Simonee :( awww boo no break today because a lot of people were late. :/ but tha't okay I guess.

History
Ch. 21 cont. 
John Brown/Sesession
H.W. Review notes


Yaayy History timee(: I actually prefer History over English. lol (: Monii says hii(: Ohh, now I know why Ms. Nakada doesn't like being called ninja. I'm sorry Ms. I won't call you that anymore. That's sad what they did to your people. :/ Now on to notes. OMG woowww Chris you're soo slow. You barely figured out why the call it 'W'. You too Moni. :P Ooh Shay got called on because of her skirt being too short. But it's not, though, it's proper length. & it's cute :D Haha Ms. Nakada just said all that middle school boys do is to think about how to make words & numbers dirty. tsk tsk tsk. lol Shay doesn't know what the difference is between Republican & Democrat perties. Shay & I are Democrats ;D Where is this spider that everyone's talking 'bout? I don't see it -.- Bleehh. Anyways, back to focusing on the notes. We just got off track because we were talking about Audis. Lol Done with the notes. It's time to leave(: bye bye ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment