Thursday, April 28, 2011

joshua blog i love tacos

history
blog review
quiz
bull run
HW;poetry collection Rj due friday

Someone read there blog and I had to do. Oh my taco god. First time doing the blog blah.
So we are talking about what states should have slaves and which shouldn't. I learned that north and south thought the war was going to be quick. I am going to sing the doom song now doom doom. Wow, it's parent teacher night. It's scary. I just notice there a bunny in here on the wall. Nice. I am leaving to take a test oh yea. Taco lover outs. Ok I am back wow it's boring. I am going to write a poem.

i'm surrounded by your words
they swirl inside my head
my heart is black
it once was red
you came into my life
and you charmed me
i spoke the words ''i love thee"
after a while with me
you grew tired
you said to move on
your love for me has expired.

now its time so bye people

No comments:

Post a Comment