Monday, April 11, 2011

Kevin's B L O G


Agenda
Blog Grades
intro to Lit Circles
writers workshop
Hw: Rj 10.1

We did the blog. I was choosen. I just found a broken ruler. Now I'm going to work on my glory field essay. Right now we are having writers workshop & Ms. Nakada is checking grades. Hello every one!! It's me Emily! I wrote a poem for kevin...
KEVIN:
so little to say
but please do stay
to read this poem I made today!
we had our moments in 5th grade
and our friendship was hand made:D
hehe Let me tell you a little joke,
I was looking for a rhyme &it said
Breaststroke!?
but any who...
what are we going to do?
I don't know how to rhyme
with a little bit of time
it's impossibe to write
let's all just go get some sprite!
well this is the end
bye bye
kevin! -Emily:)

History
Ch.22 The Civil War
Bull Run
Hw: Review notes

Like always Chris is by the trash sharpening his pencil. We are kinda in English & History @ the same time ? :/ (Confused), Hmmm AGAIN Joel came into our class. 2mrw is the 150th Anniversary of The Fort Sumter battle (:  haha I LOVE how Our Class is NEVER Boring. Now were doing P O P corn reading on the book "Bull Run".  We got in groups & took notes. The bell rang so byee Moniii Wass Hereeeeeeeee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment