Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Edwin's Blog d:

AGENDA

English: Blog, Poetry and
Writer's Workshop
HW-RJ 11.2

History: Ch. 22: The Civil War Propaganda
HW-Review for quiz on Thursday

Today Maia read her blog and then I volunteered to do it instead of Joshua. We read a poem and shared our inspirational views on them. One of them had a moth in it. heeeeyey Edwin boy .! Paayge was here (: Anyway SIMONE IS HERE NOW HAHAHAHAH ! I'M CHILLING LIKE BOB DYLAN THOEE !!! AYEEEE ! LEGOOOH(: Anywaysss. . . We then continued our work on Writer's Workshop. . .poems. We then had our Break.

We came back and I rated Guillmarck's poem and gave it a 7. We looked at the notes and I started doing the notes I missed. We did the questions and a summary on it and then did the propaganda of the North and the South. It was our ticket out of the door. Then we got packed up and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment