Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shay's 4th Blog ^___^

Agenda
Blog T.G.F Response
To Literature essay
Hw:Rj 8.3

So we came into class & Jesus read his blog & picked me because I volentered (: haha Chris & Betterhalf<3 (Simone) are having A little argument. We got up to get our alphasmarts because we have to do an essay today. hi<------ BTW that was Hector (: Like always Simone is being her loud-self but Now she is arguing w/crazy buddie<3 Payge & called her negative ! Oooh Mrs.Nakada got a little upset becasue some of the class started complaining about having to write a four paragraph essay, so I'm writing my essay & my recurring theme is about Be Careful Who You Trust ! which is something 've learned and am very careful about :O Payge just put holy water on Hector ! Thaa Devil Is aahLive :D Oh haay My HoneyBunches Ariana<3 just came to sit by mee ^___^... oh I just scared my self I thought my essay dissapered but turns out I was in the wrong file. Erin & Alexis<--(FancyBuddie) just walked in to return the camera to Ms. Nakada,  awww two 7th graders came in to Give Mrs.nakada flowers. Simone said something to them & got told to Shut Up By Tyler lol. Me and Ariana are having a Word Count Competition haha so far I'm winning (; Oh Yea ! lol I never knew we were competing against each other.:P -Ariana ... So I turned around & saw A Sad face :( On My Emily<3 hmm wonder why? If it's the reason I think it is I'll be mad!!. You know what I mean Emily.  Luis made fun of the way I sneeze ! Uhhhh How Rude >:O Yay I'm on my last paragraph of the esaay !! Oh well the bell is about to ring in a few minutes, So I'm going to pack up now. Bye bye Kisses:* Monii Was Here heheeh Mkaay Well Leghooo Byeee <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment