Thursday, March 24, 2011

Emm(ily)'s Blog;)

History
Blog
ch.20/21: Life for African Americans,
Abolition && A Nation
Divided
HW:
Quiz#3 tomorrow
7.1-7.5 Due friday

*Simone isn't here:( *hello!!:) it's me again! Well, we came in class & Robert read his blog and then chose me:)
We took out our notes which I think I don't have. OHH I almost forgot! Arianna got an allergic reaction...to perfume?! Ms. Nakada screamed at us for not wanting to join any reform movements && then said, "It's heaven on earth we're trying to create!" ohh I found my notes but it's too late now :-P. Chris came over to sharpen his pencil and it reminded me of my last blog where he sharpened his pencil for half an hour!

We started new notes "Ch.18/20: abolition& life for Africa Americans". Hi it's Shavon, Emily asked me to write in the blog while she went to the bathroom. We're talking about how the slave trade ended in 1808 (: THANK GOD ! Emily is back. So Byee :-* love yah!

Heyyy!! PSHH thanks shay for putting my bussiness out there! haha jk. I'm back && we talked about FREEDOM! ughh! now we have to draw maps!!:( lol Ms. Nakada said "You guys want some cheese for your wine?" haha:D I didn't know she could tell jokes!? JUST kidding! So we started drawing the map. Ohh Ns. Nakada  got a note from Ms. McDanold idk how to spell her name... but I got got scared..cuz' something went down in lunch! Not me, but I saw&& and the person in trouble might say my name?? wow! Everybody just got off topic and started talking about NaNoWriMo. lol you know what I think is funny.. that Ms.Nakada asks a question and nobody answers... but when somebody does, Chris starts talking right after :D. Ms.Nakada told us to take out our notes from this semester...I think I have those..well she reviewed them && I seem to know most of it..Shay made me laugh cuz' she told me something about Kevin! Don't think wrong! Hector and Kevin, got caught chewing gum except Shay because she's slick. lol Chris just walked around class saying "Season Finale!" haha Chris had gum in his mouth too! and tried to trick Ms. Nakada! U cant lie to her! Well it's time to goo!!! bye luv u guys all! HIIIIIII ARIANAA WAS HEEREEE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment