Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ariana's Blog. (ninja style)


English
Blog
T.G.F. Part VI
H.W. T.G.F Exam tomorrow, RJ 7.2


Me, Chris & Shay (:
k hi so we came into class and Edgar read his blog and chose me to be the blogger. Today for me wasn't really good. I wanted to do the blog cause I wanted to be alone. Shay doesn't really know how to whisper. I can hear her talking to Kevin. Shhhhh. The seating for Monii and Payge wasn't working so Ms. Nakada moved Payge over one seat. She moved to my seat. tear :'( . I liked my seat. Great, now Hector started his whole NO WAY thing again. -_____-  OMG YES WE'RE ABOUT TO BE DONE WITH THE BOOK. and wow Chris, you didn't even read the book and you want a part II? weirdoooo. lol Shay's trying to copy Emily cause she said "Can I have a band-aid and what's an epilogue?" haha randdoomm!  MONI WAS HERE AGAIN !!!!!! LEGOOOH I SPELLED IT RIGHT THIS TIMEEEE HEHEHEHHE (: It's break time so brb. (: 




History
Ch. 18: The Era of Reform
H.W. Review Notes


Whassuup? Back from break. :D OMG YAAAYY HISTORY TIME! Is this true? Chris ACTUALLY answered a question correctly on his own. :O THERE'S A BEE! I can't see it though. :/ OH FOUND IT! it went out the door. bye bye :P yaaayy we have a point cause everyone is here. (: 5 more! Amazingly, shay and I are talking bout books and ms. Nakada just gave her the evil eye. >:) supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. <-- is that how you spell it? I don't even know lol. "most ugliest"-Shay  ahaha Chris got busted for chewing gum. looseerrr. ughhh. I wish Ms. Nakada would change her font back. Notes again. :/ bleehhh. There's exactly 15 more minutes till the bell rings. :D oooh Ms. Nakada can write in Calligraphy. It looks so pretty! She should keep it like that. Simone laughs so weird. o.O too many notes today. -.- did you know that Egypt is an important ally to America? Okay, well bell's about to ring in 3 minutes so Hasta La Vista! Byeee LoveShaay :-* xoxo, Arianaa(:

No comments:

Post a Comment