Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ariana's Blog. (:

English
Blog - Poetry
T.G.F, reader's theatre
Moni as Grandma Saran.
Glory Field Quiz Friday

We came in class today and Ms. Nakada told us when the grades are due for this semester. Then I don't know who picked me but here I am writing the blog. After I got chosen, we started reading our poems. Then we started working on our Glory Field summaries. Oh Lord, Simone is LOUD. And she never stops talking. haha love youu Moni! We were reading the Glory Field but now we're done. Now we're doing "reader's theatre" where we act out a scene from T.G.F parts I, II or III.  My group did the scene where Miss Julia (me) tells Lizzy (Emily) all this stuff about where Lem is and that she's gonna set Lizzy free and give her the fancy clothes and hats and shoes. Then Lizzy goes back and tells Saran (Moni), who disagreed with her. Then Lizzy goes to the hanging tree and gives Lem water and then Mr. Joe Haynes is about to whip Lizzy and Joshua comes to the rescue, tackling Joe Haynes. Moni Was Here(:  Shaay was here<3 Alright, well bell's ringing in a few minutes so peace out! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment