Monday, March 28, 2011

Monii's 4TH BLOG SON`(:

English
Blog
Writing Responses To Lit: Author's B.A.T.H
Recurring Themes
HW R.J 8.1

Well, I'm back as the blogger but my P.N.C Paygee isn't Here :( anyways we came into class after lunch and sat down & wrote down the agenda. Afterwards Robert  read his blog. Lol I thought it was kinda funny :D Then he chose me !!! MWUAHAHAHAH :D Then I moved to the blogger's seat & got to blogging.. I had a little convo with my betterhalf<3 (Shaay) .. I Made Her LOL :D. Ms. Nakada had the class take out our English Notebooks & got to work taking our notes. Ms. Nakaaaddaaaa then told us that there are alotta things that are informational. We then learned that prompts that we have responded to are a response to literature like for example when on our history tests how We ALWAYS have to write a prompt about the question she gives us. Chris then said, "Ms. Nakada aren't you in a picture with your dog as your profile pic?" Ariana then called him a "STALKER." That made me chuckle :D. Luis & Robert were laughing @ Me. Mean People >:O Now we're talking about moviees AYEEE Lol The Comedy Movie I Like Alot That's Out Right Now Is The Movie Just Go With It. So Now We're Back On Track With English.......  Kevin Is LYING To Me & Saying He Doesn't Have PAPER !!!!!! Guillmark Gave Me Somee That's why His Name Is Colorfullly & Yours Isn't KEVIN !!!! Then Arianna  Camee To Work With Me And My BetterHalf<3 On the Assignment We're Doing(: ARIANA WAS HEREEE :D Timee For A Breaak Byee(:
DELAYASIA WAS HERE!! LOVEE YA SIMONE! :-* bye bye(

History
Quiz #3 Corrections/Make-ups
Ch.21 : A Dividing Nation
HW Review Notes

We Came Back From Break And Started To Correct Tests I Got My BAckBonee Chris's Test & Ariana's(: Leslie Just Came Over To Me And Started CACACAING In My Facee Lol That's Scary :D Hector Was Growling Lol That Was Funny :D We Are Now Doing Our Make-ups.. Soo BBL Thoee ! Lmaoo Then Joal Walks InTo The Classs And Asks To "Work" Haha LIEES :D Anyways Ms. Nakada Found Out About My BetterHalfs<3 Secret Loveeer OOLALLALLALALALA. Then Chris Walked In To Find Out What His Grade On The Test Was Hahahaha :D Then We Started Taking Notes On "CH.21: A Divding Nation." Edgar Is Taking His Daily "Break" Which's Making Ms.Nakada MAD >:O Anyways We Finnished Our Notees & Then PAcked Up & Put Chairs Up And Got Ready Too Leavee

 Mkaay Well The Bell Wrung & It's Timee To Leavee Byee Byee
-Sincerely Monii<3

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I was correcting the capitalization in Simone's blog but it was taking forever. I sure wish you all would use correct caps/spelling/spacing/punctuation in your blogs and not depend on me to fix up your mess. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete