Friday, March 18, 2011

Leislie Blog Yoo':))

English
BLOG-POETRY
T.G.F Q&A corrections
 Part IV
R.J Check
Hw:None

History
Ch.16:Life in the West
Ch.17:Mexicano Contributions
HW:Review Notes

So today we came in class & Chris read his blog. Then he picked me to do the blog today. That's Wassupp! So now wthe class is reading the poetry & going over it. Simone is still talking about the cobra thing & can't get over it. That is so Thursday. It's old now so Simone get over it. Nice Hector & Daniel just got caught passing drawings wow see their not slick like me when I'm passing drawings with Hector. We don't get caught 'cause we got them skills ahahaaa keep that on the LOW.... Now we are going to correct the T.G.F questions. Ahh Fooshoo I don't have to correct. I just get to blog wassup so now Chris said out loud that Simone posted on Facebook that she was going to beat him up but they were just kidding(:.. & now Daniel & My Lil Friend Hector are saying "NO WAY" again..aww & now I feel stupid 'cause shavon asked me what 3+3+1 was & I said 10! hahaa now Daniel is dogging Arianna & said "Did she call on you >:0 ?" lol & now he is staring at elizabeth with his mouth opened & he just said "YESSS" out of the nowhere. He is just a strange wierdoo! So back to class. The class just corrected 3 quizzes and Moniiii Was Here Haha LEHOOOG(: so now everybody is doing test make-ups & apparantly Ms.Nakada lost one of my papers so I have to do it all over... The bell just rang so everybody went to their break.. so talk to y'all 6 period:)!!


So 6 period just started everybody came in and sat down except Chris he was trying to be all cool cat but instead he tripped. Now we are going through the civil war soldier question thing. Gabriel & Hector just got caught chewing gum they aren't slick enough & Simone just told Hector "You Just Got Caught NOOOOO WAYYYY" & Kevin just got caught with gum too & without a uniform shirt. Nice. Not slick enough, losers they are. Now we are going through some notes OMJ Gabriel got cought with gum AGAIN & Chris just showed me his pencil & says look I sharpened it & again gabriel got caught chewing gum omg & Hector just told Ms.Nakada if he made the paper in the trash could he get a dollar she said yes but he missed LOSER & Ms. Nakada & the people who saw Jackass started talking about it (btw that movie was TOO FUNNY! Now we are talkin about The Mexican History. The bell is about to ring so latz talk to yall latz Peace Son & btw T.G.I.F:DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment