Thursday, February 10, 2011

Simone's 3rd #Blog(:

History
Blog
Complete SPA
Hw: None(: Return Ms.Nakada's books !!!!

Today I was already in class sitting down looking on the computer with Alexis(: Then everyone else started to file in and Alexis left. Edgar read his blog and I was chossen as the next Blogger HA ! Antyways class started to settle in. Robert IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE >:O Then we had our usual arguments but Payge jumped in this time and took my side HAHA ROBERT! Then Payge said to put some clothes on !  Ms. Nakada started to pass back stuff but she needed help so she asked Esperanza and when she walked by Payge to pass out work Payge said "YOU LOOK LIKE A PLUM ! A BIG JUICY PLUM ESPERANZA!" ( Cause she had a purple sweater on) that had me busting up and Chris just came up to me and said "Hey Simone Girl" That was a little scary. Then Ms. Nakada passed out the history final. I'm scared ! The test has SO MANY PAGES ! Then Chris walked in looking for his pencil. And found it in his pocket. Funny Chris. Mr. Miller is being loud so I'm having some difficulty doing my test_- t. I just growled at Luis then I made the chucky face at Jesus lol hahaha :D Jesus wants to go to the bathroom and wrote his name on the board... but he wrote it in like egyption writing.. So Payge re-did it Now she's drawing A <3 on my hand.. then she almost feel off her chair Haha. Now she's making alien faces and whipping her hair back and forth. Payge just called me retarded.. while dancing Lol. Ms. Nakada just caught her and it was really funny. Payge is trying to model now.. it's not working. Payge is being wierd again and eating in class! she won't share. Oh NO! Robert's BACK! Chris is trying to sing. I just waved at Shay.  Ms. Nakada Hit me in the head with papers and it kindaa hurt lol. Well it's time to go  and Ms. Nakada's passing out candy and Payge is going crazy Yelling O MS. NAKADA !!!!!  and skipping around lol. But okay really it's time to go to X Period so I'm out with two fingers up hii !! lol byeee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment