Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kevin's Blog top

History
Blog
Ch.14 Andrew Jackson Trail of tears
Hw Rj 2.1-2.5
History quiz tomorow

Ahhh.. Well it's me again. We came in and every one wrote down the agenda, after Emily read her blog and I don't know who decided to pick me.. I wasnt even going to come to school today and I got stuck with the blog. Well, every one took out their notes and wrote down the questions on Andrew Jackson. Hmm, was he or was he not a good man? The question of the day. What do you think. Then when every one was done with the summary they took out another pice of papper to write down new notes. Ch 14 Andrew Jackson part 2. Wow Chris might go see, never say never? Why? I have no idea. Yeah Ms. Nakada  said we're going to watch a movie, about The Trail of Tears. That's when the Native Americans had to move/walk west, miles away form their homes. One bad thing Andrew Jackson did was he ordered the to move. I thought he was a good guy, I guess people change. When he stopped his evil reign as president he said he was proud of what he did, not such a good guy any more. After so many years, even to today the Cherokee people have kept there language alive.  They seem to be very prou,d people. Yeay its movie time. The Cherokee were simple people, nice people and normal. There was nothing that made them differemt form the Americans, but still they wanted them to move. This is a good movie. Well, bell's going to ring so imma have to go. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment