Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shay's Beautiful Blog:-*

Agenda: Log on to Poe
Research paper


aaaye! so today we came in after a hectic lunch! anyway Mrs.Nakada chose me to do the blog (: Yeeeeeaaa, haha that's supposedly Chris's new word. At this moment we are working on our research papers which were suppose to finish today. im sure we will, unlike Mrs.Nakadas's other class which are um *cough cough* slow....Lol me and hector are comparing music form our ipods. But yea it's pretty quiet this period because everyone is researching & listening to their ipods. Right now everybody is still working and Mrs.Nakada is going around helping people.Im reasearching and in the middle of my research I decided to do the fourth amendment instead of the second amendment. I decided id rather look into the fourth amendment more instead of the second one. Oh I just looked around and I saw Mrs.Levin eating a stawberry<3 :D HAHA.I don't like when teachers eat in front of me especially if it's something really good.#Rude! Aaaah MY Blog<3 is colorful ((:  Haaay Mr.Oakes jus walked in with two other people from leadership or his class I guess? :D Paaaayge! Mrs.Nakada is calling you!Gasp emily just told me the blog can't be colorful!!? what :o Alrite, Well the bells bout to ring SO im OUT! SincerelyShaay<3.GOML GET ON MY LEVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment