Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Emily's Blog:)

English
Blog . Poetry
T.G.F. Part 2
Slavery in the U.S.
HW: RJ 2.1-25 due friday
history quiz tomorrow
 Hi!! ok well Daniel read his blog and then he chose me.(because I kept saying me me me!)
Ms. Nakada and everyone read poems. After that we took a T.G.F. POP quiz. We opened our notes to The Glory Fields Summary. We took notes of what we should had read for homework while Ms. Nakada read from the book. I just noticed that Chris hasn't stopped sharpening his pencil (its been like 5minutes already)... now he is digging in the trash looking for the sharpener. Oh back to class, well everyone is reading one by one. haha Chris is STILL looking for it, never mind he found it. Robert closed the door...hmm I wonder why? weirdo *cough cough*JK! We were still reading.. I think its kind of cool that everyone reads out loud so they could speak out more:). I think Andrea was the quiet-est reader in a good way. We took out the  Glory Field part thingy and we filled it in. we watched a video of slavery and slaves stories. MsNakada told the class that her father has a lot of interviews because he was a little boy when he was part of the Japanese internement.

No comments:

Post a Comment