Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ms. Nakada's Blog

English
Agenda
blog
writers\readers workshop
HW:rj 13,2
SUP:) It's 1 of Ms. Nakada's students writing the blog for her. So today we came into class and Ms. Nakada read us ONE of her persuasive essays she wrote. Then she told us to finish our essays. Julia left :( tears...tears..) and now I have to sit by myself. OH WAIT HERE COMES GRIS!!! OH SNAPP MS. NAKADA JUST CAUGHT ME DOING THE BLOG....OH WELL:) Most of the class worked on finishing up their essays and some students got stuck. The bell rang and students took a break.

History
Ch. 22 review
Ch. 23 Reconstruction

We transitioned from English to history and Cayley and Griselda came in late! Shame, shame, shame. Then we reviewed the characters from Bull Run. After that we started notes on Reconstruction or the rebuilding of the US after the Civil War. We talked about the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments and how the KKK terrorized blacks in the South. Well, now It's SImonee!! hahahaha Well Yeaah Okaay I'm boreed The Bells ABout Too ring and i gotta goo take a atinklee!! and then me hector ( my natt) and my P.N.C Paygee and Betterhalf<3 shaay are going to thee mall ahahahaha(: And tomorrow I'm going To SANTA BARBARA!! With the rest of ESA Yess I'm a very happy person I can't wait toooddloooo(: ffff

No comments:

Post a Comment