Friday, May 20, 2011

delayasia's oh-emm-gee blog :)

ENGLISH
•blog
the only picture of me and paygee that turned out nice lol
•persuasive essays
•writers workshop
H.W MAKE UPS
    
Soooo we came into class and wrote down the agenda(well most of us did) and people didn't want me to do the blog___- buhh Shavon and Payge (my other half<3) were being nice and now I'm doing the blog! :D ahaa. No one gets on Myspace anymore . Facebook is like too awesomee <3 its suprising what some people put on there status' . Then Ms. Nakada read her persuasive essay on how her students should get to evaluate her instead of a administrator that only sees her teach sometimes then i seen this picture in the class of a girl with no head o_O . Then Gary came in being "special" then the phonee rang!!!!!! oh-emm-gee I just remembered were all gonna die tommarrow(Saturday, May 21,2011)! so I might not even get to read this blog :'(  then Simone(my cookiee ^__^) came in all angry because they made her wait in the office for NO REASON >:O lol donee with my essay. . . super bored__- imma write a poem
Roses are red @)-,---
Violets are blue
You actually thought I'd cry over you?
I told you I loved you <3
You believed it was true
Well guess what baby ?
You got played too ! :P
        Shavon types so fast @_@ . aww Daniel wanted to take a picturee but I think me or someone else got in the way "/ lol woaaaaaahhhhhi just noticed i didnt put anything in my blog about Maia(my honeybunches) ! Shes awesomee but creepy at times___- i ran from her at P.E a couple of days ago lol -___- Me and Payge just took a picture and i accedentally deleted it lol sorry paygee :'( lol

HISTORY
•Bull Run
Me, Other Half, and Cookie <3
•Civil War
H.W Review Notes

We went to break . Payge and Maia were scaring me o.O all the YELLING! #FAIL @_@ lol. Well, we're back in class now and we have to read Bull Run__- SOMEONE TOOK EDWINS BACKPACK !!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A THEIF IN THE CLASSROOM ! >.< smh ! Now Shavon is mad >:O . Everyone is so angry today :( Simone found Edwins backpack!!!!!!! <3 Then me, Payge and Simone took a ugly picturee it's right here -->
>.< haha ! ewww I hate Bull Run that book is lowkeey annoying >.< . I like English better than History . Juliet is sooo nicee :D and I love her hair :) lol . eww Simone just did this ugly laugh lol . im sleepy :'( cant wait until class is over ! >.< oh wait never mind . were all dying tommarrow :(  15 minutes until the bell rings :) Simone would kill herself if she didn't have legs__- lol . Cushan hears everything o_O its trueee ! Payge, Maia, Shavon, and Simone knows it too ! lol Well class is over byee <3 btw simone ran 17 laps !!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment