Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ms. Nakada's Blog

English
Blog
SPA
HW Reading Journal 7.2

Somehow we managed to not choose a blogger today, so I guess it's on me.  Today in class someone was singing...  (I wonder who that was) so after that I passed out the SPA tests and answer sheets.  I reading the questions so we could stay focused. Everyone did a very nice job of reading the answers, staying focused and bubbling in their answers.  Once everyone was done the bell rang and we took a break.

HISTORY
American Rev.
Battle Map
Ch. 7: The American Revolution
HW: Review Notes

Wow. A bunch of students came back late to class which automatically put me in a crabby, crabby mood.  Everyone got to work on their maps and they looked pretty pretty.  Then we started writing some Cornell Notes on the American Revolution.  Today was a short day so before we could really get into the dates, battles and strategies, the bell rang and the day was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment