Friday, October 15, 2010

Leislie's Dope Blog :D

English
Blog
Figurative Language
Writers Workshop
Hw:Complete Make-Up, Reading Journals
Paragraphs/Narratives



First we came and picked the blogger for today which was me, disgracefully! :/ Now we are reading the poems. After, we did some Cornell Notes on Figurative Language. While we were taking notes everybody started rhyming words randomly and got Ms. Nakada mad.  I just noticed, Chris has one small eye and one big 0_~  lol.. Anyways we are still writing down notes. Chris and Simone just got in trouble. Right now we just finished writing down our Cornell Notes and we are starting Writers Workshop and everybody is working in their personal narratives. The bell just rang and we are going to take a break and I got to go take a pee pee! So Bye Bye!




History


Ch.5 Toward Indep. Part 2
Hw:Review Notes


So we started history and Ms. Nakada was explaining to us about what's going to happen in Monday. Yayy we are going to watch the movie "The Outsiders". We started the notes we continued yesterday but by the time I read this out loud it's going to be Monday so basically I mean the notes we started on Thursday! OMG i just got in trouble for talking,  Simone just told on me.."I Got Her I Got Her." We Finished our notes about the Boston Massacre and the Boston Tea Party. Now we are packing up to GO HOME!!:)Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment