Thursday, January 27, 2011

Payge's THIRD blog (:

History
blog
foreign policy tombstones
War Of 1812 Thinking Map
Research paper


homework: Rj 15.1-15.5
T.C.of.Tea quiz
quiz #9


Today is a block day and we are in Ms. Nakada's history class. Most people arrived on time today but other were late, tsk tsk. Alex came in and read his blog & Ms. Nakada asked everyone if they had done the blog twice. Since everyone had, it was my turn, which is why I'm writing the blog right now. Once everything was setteled down, we all started working on our Foreign Policy Tombstones and Robert & Simone continued their daily arguements. Then Chris (My BabyCakes !! :-d) came over here pushing buttons on the computer & what not. Ms. Nakada was asking everyone if they were finished but everyone kept saying, "Two more minutes, two more minutes! "So we had 2 minutes to finish up our tombstones and when our time was up Ms. Nakada said, "Pile at the aisle, pile at the aisle. " As she was collecting the papers, she came & smacked me in the back of my head w/ papers. I think I should cry. . . . but I'm gonna try to stay strong. Once all of the papers were collected, we began reviewing our notes for the test tomorrow & we kept hearing crazy noises in the hallway. Then Ms. Nakada started sneezing again, aahchoo ! Today, Chris is being even more random than usual. Everyone began working on their War of 1812 Thinking Map. Once everyone was done with their maps, we started working on our research papers and Simone came over here standing over me for idk why giving me the devil look she always has on her face, now she has a MASSIVE case of ridiculous hiccups that's driving me crazy! After we got a little further into our paper, Shavon broke my leg(s)! Well, I could write about our interesting class all day but the bell is going to ring soon so imma ease up off the blog(: BUH BYE, BABY!  Simonee Was Here ! & shaay<3

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I hit you in the head with papers, Payge. I'll never do it again.

    ReplyDelete