Monday, January 31, 2011

Leislie's Pimpin Blog;)

English
T.C of Tea Make-Up's
Resarch Papers
HW: Complete 1st semester work

So today we came in class and Chris read his blog then he chose the blogger for the day & he picked me "ohh yeah Leislie yeah" so today im the blogger even if i dont like the fact that i am kuhz i hate reading aloud by my self in front of the class but anywho so after Chris chose everybody got their test back & started working on their Test Make-Ups. I wasn't here on friday so I didn't take the test. I'm about to go take it so I'll come back PEACE \./

History
Quiz #9 Corrections/Make-Up Work
HW: Review Notes

So I'm back finally finished with my two test uhhh I'm so tired of tests. I swear Imma die if i see another one. So anyways write now everybody is doing test corrections for the history quiz & that's about it. That's all we did. The bell just rang & I gots to leave so PEACE OUT SON'!!!!!!!!!!:DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment